Saturday, May 24, 2014

Sponsors help make the dream work! :)

I couldn't head to World Cup without first thanking my sponsors!!! They help make the dream work! These companies and all the people involved have really invested in me as a person and as an athlete, and I can't tell you how much they have helped me be at my best!

First and foremost, I must thank DITA! They have been with me from the beginning. What great honor that I get to play with this amazing Dutch brand, in the Netherlands!! From Dita America to Dita Netherlands, thank you for all of the support over the years. Thank you for believing in me and providing me the equipment I need to succeed and excel!
To find out more about Dita America, visit their website: www.fieldhockey.net
To find out more about Dita International, visit: www.dita-hockey.com
And to check out my very own MK18 stick, go here: http://www.fieldhockey.net/examkmika.html
Follow on Twitter: @DITAfieldhockey and @DitahockeyNL











Next, I have to give a huge thanks to SO Field Hockey! Although they are based in the UK, they have given me nothing but the best support! They have amazing chamois grips, in every color you can think of! I love them! They are soft to the touch and work wonders in the rain. Thanks for your continued support! Wonder what bright color I will be sporting at the World Cup?? You'll just have to tune in to see!
For awesome, colorful chamois grips, check out: http://www.sofieldhockey.co.uk/
Follow on Twitter: @SOfieldHockey












Another one of my great sponsors is Project Hydrate! With the amount of hard training we've been putting in leading up to this World Cup, PH has been one of the most important parts of my preparation and recovery. Their drinks definitely make a huge difference in my hydration and keeping me ready to go for each and every session. They have been so generous to not only me, but to my teammates. Thank you so much for all of your support! I love working with you all!
To stay hydrated like Team USA, check out PH here: http://www.projecthydrate.com/
Follow on Twitter: @Project_Hydrate













Finally, I can't forget my newest sponsor, NuGo Nutrition! They have come on board and given me great support in the last couple weeks. Their nutritional bars are high in protein, low in fat and sugar, gluten free, organic, vegan, high in fiber, and more! They really have everything I would need in regards to a high level athlete. Plus, they are delicious! Don't believe me? Go try some for yourself!!
Check out all of NuGo's nutritional bars: http://www.nugonutrition.com/
Follow on Twitter: @NuGoNutrition
 









Although they aren't a sponsor, I must also give a shout out to EnergyBits. I have been working with them as an ambassador for quite some time now, and they never cease to surprise and amaze me with just how supportive they are! EnergyBits are little bits of algae, a natural source of energy. I love putting things at are all natural and unprocessed in my body. EnergyBits give you that little extra, natural boost you can't find anywhere else! I recommend trying some today! They make you feel good on even the hardest workouts!
Check them out here: http://www.energybits.com/
And use my code, MKASOLD, to get 15% off!
Also, follow them on Twitter: @ENERGYbits










THANKS AGAIN to all of my SPONSORS!!! You help make me a better athlete, every day! Now, time to go take care of some business at the World Cup! :)

GO USA!

No comments: